TS 15066 Technical Guideline on How Human Works with Robot

I remember watching science fiction movie by Will Smith I, Robot on how artificial intelligence can think itself and plot harmful things to human beings. It's such a terrifying situation but I believe it could happen in the future, when robots are growing in numbers and smarter than us.

Apparently, the robotic industries are not taking this into serious matter to protect human's safety. I read this article from Tech Republic about new guideline TS15066 on how human can work together with the collaborative robots.

Source: http://www.techrepublic.com/article/robotic-industries-association-manual-shows-how-robots-avoid-harm-to-humans-obeying-asimovs-law/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Things I Do to Stay Relevant in the Tech/Cybersecurity Industry

 I have been working in tech industry for more than 10 years and the past few years in Cybersecurity space. It's been a great journey so...