Work Smarter, Not Harder

Nowadays work has been very hectic. The projects are keep coming. Tasks and documents are keep piling up. This can be very stressful and tiring. Some people think that putting more time will actually get things done. But, it may not be the case. When the situation persists longer, it will definitely impact your health, relationship and in the end, your own work performance.

If you don't want this to happen to you, maybe you should reconsider how you work. Maybe you should work smarter instead of work harder.

Ok, so how do you work smarter?

I personally like to make my to-do list to make sure I've got all the things I need to do on track. 

I do take small breaks frequently in a day. I always try to get up from my seat, walk away from my desk and find someone to have a short chat. It helps to refresh my mind,  loosen up my muscle, make my blood circulate better and at the same time, build relationship with colleagues.

Be organized. This will help you to get things done faster too.

So have you been working smarter or harder?

Source: Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Things I Do to Stay Relevant in the Tech/Cybersecurity Industry

 I have been working in tech industry for more than 10 years and the past few years in Cybersecurity space. It's been a great journey so...