My Favorite TED Talks (So Far)

TED talks is always interesting. They have great speakers with great topics. And, recently Bill Gates releases his favorite ones.

Here are Bill Gates' 13 favorite talks from TED:

1. The best stats you've ever seen
2. The danger of science denial
3. The history of our world in 18 minutes
4. Let's put birth control back on the agenda
5. How we'll stop polio for good
6. How do we heal medicine?
7. The surprising decline in violence
8. Could this laser zap malaria?
9. Let's use video to reinvent education
10. How PhotoSynth can connect the world's images
11. How I held my breath for 17 minutes
12. The power of introverts
13. Robots that fly ... and cooperate

To watch all of them, visit TED website.

I also have some favorite talks too.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Things I Do to Stay Relevant in the Tech/Cybersecurity Industry

 I have been working in tech industry for more than 10 years and the past few years in Cybersecurity space. It's been a great journey so...